Zouk Fundamentals (Beginner/Intermediate)
Master all the most important steps and movements in the Brazilian Zouk!
This is a beginner/intermediate class! Here you will practice the rhythm and all the basic movements you will need in your social dance. We will teach you variations and work on your creativity in the dance. We work with movements like basic step, lateral, basic turns, soltinho, elastico, bonus/boomerang, yo-yo, and with lead/follow techniques. The more advanced students help the newest students get a good start to the dance. And most importantly, we have FUN! We don’t do head movement in this class.
- You don’t need a partner to register
- Wear indoor shoes that you are comfortable in (no rubber soles)
- 19:00-20:30 on 6 Tuesdays starting 26th May
- Teaching language is English
- Drop-in is always possible