Terms & Conditions
§ 1 Registration
All registrations are binding and you are only guaranteed a spot in the class or workshop when payment is received. Registrations for all classes, workshops and private classes at Zonen for dans & bevægelse are personal and may not be shared with or taken over by others. You are personally responsible for the correctness of the information entered.
To guarantee the best learning experience, the Zonen for dans & bevægelse reserves the right to cancel/change your enrolment if there is no place in the class or if it is considered that your dance level does not match the class.
§ 2 Receipt and payment
After you register online and your payment has been received, you will receive a receipt by e-mail. If nothing else is agreed in writing, all payments must be received no later than 8 days from the date the registration is made.
§ 3 Validity
Classes and workshops: the registration is only valid for the period during which the course runs.
§ 4 Cancellation and cancellation
Once payment of the class/workshop has been completed, you will not be able to obtain a refund. Payment for classes can be transferred to another class in the same calendar week. Workshop registration is non-refundable and non-transferrable. If you are prevented from meeting up to a workshop due to illness or injury you can transfer your ticket to someone else, after written agreement with the school. This request shall be done in writing by email to email@example.com with the full name, phone number and email of the person you are transferring your ticket to.
§ 5 Changes to the curriculum
Zonen for dans & bevægelse reserves the right to…:
- … if necessary, move the classes to a different time and location (for example due to illness or studio availability).
- … to change the teacher in case of illness, travel or similar.
- … to combine classes with roughly the same level (if there are less than 10 participants in a class/workshop).
When changing the curriculum, an email is sent to all enrolled students. It is the student’s own responsibility to make sure that emails from firstname.lastname@example.org do not end up in the spam filter. Changes in schedule and cancellations will also always be announced on www.facebook.com/zonendans and it is the students’ own responsibility to keep up to date.Zonen for dans & bevægelse t is not responsible for students who show up for a canceled class.
§ 6 Private Classes
The time and place of private classes are agreed in writing with your teacher. Private classes can be rebooked until 24 hours before they are held. No replacement hours and no refund of amounts paid will be granted if you exceed the rebooking deadline. In case of no-show, you are charged for the full amount.
§ 7 Liability
- The student is responsible for being in a state of health that allows participation in dance and movement.
- Participation in the classes/workshops is at your own risk. Zonen for dans & bevægelse takes no responsibility for accidents or injuries that occur during or as a result of the teaching.
- While staying at Zonen for dans & bevægelse or premises that the school has rented, Zonen for dans & bevægelse is not responsible for your personal belongings.
- It is your responsibility to inform the teacher of any injury or other factors that affect your ability to move before the class/workshop starts.
Zonen for dans & bevægelse will keep your personal information safe and not sell them or make them available to third parties.
§ 9 Using photos and videos on the web
You hereby grant your permission for Zonen for dans & bevægelse to take situational images and videos in and of the teaching where you participate and that these may be published, for example on the internet, social media or website.
§ 10 Rules of Conduct
At Zonen for dans & bevægelse, we want to provide a safe, fun and educational training for all our students. We believe that good ethics, common sense and respect are fundamental to creating a good dance environment and should also be qualities that all dancers have. In order to offer a safe and motivating atmosphere in the dance classes, we ask teachers and students to follow Zonen for dans & bevægelses behavioural guidelines and Zonen for dans & bevægelse has the right to expel students who violate the rules of conduct. No alcohol is permitted in the studios, including in the dressing area, hallways, and other common facilities.